Join the Association of British Counties…
- a subscription to our magazine, “Our Counties“;
- notices* of activities, events and meetings.
- access to the Members’ Forum;
- and access to the Members’ & Supporters’ Area.
Membership is available at…
£10 per annum
…for individuals and households at the same address.
Membership of Association of British Counties is open to any individual with an interest in the Counties; or to any organisation representing any County of the British Isles. Members are also welcome to renew their membership online, however please note that you must log-in before attempting to renew your membership.
[civicrm component=”contribution” id=”1″ mode=”live”]
* The Member (and Supporter) Notices are the primary method for the Association to contact Members to notify them of meetings and to provide general notices for the administration of the membership and the Association. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.
To join, please use the form above, or download and fill in our membership form:
Membership Form (PDF) – for new memberships and renewals
Standing Order Form (PDF)