We are a volunteer-run organisation and welcome your enquiries, comments and suggestions.
Please follow the following steps to make an enquiry to the Association of British Counties:
By following these steps, you will help us and yourself.
- If you have not visited the Enquiries page, please do so now, as it contains links to places on our website where you may find your answer more quickly than contacting us directly.
- If your enquiry relates to an error or omission within the County-Wise county descriptions or on the Gazetteer of British Place Names, please use our error reporting from. (This link will take you to a Google from)
- Please consider making an enquiry on our questions and answers forum. It is likely that you will receive an answer more quickly, and your enquiry may help others with a similar enquire in the future. It is also possible to make a private enquiry which will only be visible to admins and moderators.
- If you would like to contact us directly, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, but please note that we may not be able to answer your enquiry as quickly as when you use the options above.
- If you wish to contact the Editor of Our Counties directly. Simply visit the ‘Our Counties’ page to find out more about our magazine and for contact details of the Editor.
- If you would like to submit news stories to us, please visit the submit news page.
If you would like to use the contact form below, please note that once you have submitted the form this page will reload and your submitted information will be displayed. Please do not re-submit the form.